Local Community Forum
The purpose of the Forum is to provide groups/community representatives with the opportunity to learn more about the proposals for the Campus as they’re developed and to have an early preview of consultation material prior to going out to the public.
Those attending the Forum will also be asked to feed information back to their members and local residents and encourage them to take part in the various consultation and engagement opportunities. The intention is that the Forum will act as a key engagement channel for local groups. Feedback, via the Forum and wider consultation and engagement opportunities, will play a vitally important role as the design of the Campus is progressed, however the Forum is not a decision making body.
The Community Representatives on the Forum are:
- Stephen Randall – Dene Estate Residents Association
- Gary Backler – Friends of the River Crane Environment
- Francis McInerny – Heatham Alliance
- David Rose – Court Way Residents Association
- Alistair Edwards – Heatham Residents Association
- Alison Jee – Heathfield South Neighbourhood Watch Coordinator
- Mary McHugh – Chudleigh Road Neighbourhood Watch Coordinator
- Kevin Jones – Court Way Resident Rep
In addition, ward councillors from Whitton and St Margaret’s and North Twickenham are invited to attend. The minutes of the meetings so far are available below.
17 June: Click here for minutes.
1 October: Click here for minutes
28 October: Click here for minutes
24 November: Click here for minutes
If you are a local representative or group and would like to be a member of the Forum, please email: email@example.com